Impact: Junior High Ministry
Epiphany's Junior High Youth ministry is a gathering of 6th, 7th and 8th graders who study God's Word, growing in their relationship with God and each other through weekly IMPACT, mission projects and retreats as well as Lock-ins and fun times!
IMPACT is a ministry developed for our Junior High Youth and offers bible studies, fellowship, mission, and service opportunities throughout the year.
Meet each Wednesday at 4:30 to 5:45 p.m. (times are adjusted during the summer. Call the church office ) include:
- Free time play and/or socializing
- Devotions - Centered around how to handle everyday issues according to our faith and life application of Confirmation knowledge
- Organized games (sports/video games)
- Movie Nights in the Youth Room and The annual overnight LOCK-IN (Fall)
- Social Events:
for a movie, go bowling, or go play laser tag so that we
can develop a sense of community and spend time together
that is fun and full of camaraderie.
- Camp Lone Star Retreat:
Socializing -- Worship -- Prayer -- Bible Study -- Athletic Activities
- Camping Retreat - Similar to the Camp Lone Star Retreat, except we rough it a bit more by camping in tents, and we spend time together in worship and devotion around a campfire at night. From Friday evening to Saturday morning.