Impact: Junior High Ministry
Epiphany's Junior High Youth ministry is a gathering of 7th and 8th graders who study God's Word, growing in their relationship with God and each other through weekly IMPACT, mission projects and retreats as well as Lock-ins and fun times!
IMPACT is a ministry developed for our Junior High Youth and offers bible studies, fellowship, mission, and service opportunities throughout the year.
Meet each Wednesday at 4:30 to 5:45 p.m. (times are adjusted during the summer. Call the church office ) include:
- Free time play and/or socializing
- Devotions - Centered around how to handle everyday issues according to our faith and life application of Confirmation knowledge
- Organized games (sports/video games)
- Movie Nights in the Youth Room and The annual overnight LOCK-IN (Fall)
- Social Events:
for a movie, go bowling, or go play laser tag so that we
can develop a sense of community and spend time together
that is fun and full of camaraderie.
- Camp Lone Star Retreat:
Socializing -- Worship -- Prayer -- Bible Study -- Athletic Activities
- Camping Retreat - Similar to the Camp Lone Star Retreat, except we rough it a bit more by camping in tents, and we spend time together in worship and devotion around a campfire at night. From Friday evening to Saturday morning.